Supporting the expansion of pleasure. For individuals, couples & groups
Work with me
Are you seeking a more fulfilling sex life? Is it time to prioritise and reinvigorate your relationship? Do you need support to overcome sexual issues & concerns? Do you want to get to know and understand your body better & gain more confidence when giving or receiving pleasure?
I support people to live a more deeply connected and pleasurable life.
All gender expressions, sexual orientations and relationship styles welcome. Kink and CNM aware.
Sex & Relationship Therapy
Supporting individuals and couples to live a more deeply connected and sexually fulfilling life.
Some folks are stuck in unhelpful, unhealthy and unsatisfying ways of living and relating. Let’s rewrite that script; get you living a life that makes you feel excited, engaged and alive.
Therapy exists to support internal dialog shifts and behavioural change. I use clinical approaches to gain insights and understandings, then draw on a variety of counselling modalities to best suit your needs.
Common reasons people come to see me:
- Reinvigorating relationships
- Loss of interest in sex
- Miss matched libidos
- Body is not working as it used to
- Difficulty experiencing pleasure
- Exploration into: sexuality, gender and relationship styles
- Relationships: communication, different needs, navigating changes, repair work
- Other: mental health, trauma, domestic and family violence
Available online or in person (West Auckland)
- 55 min sessions $220
Reduced rates available under special circumstances eg. unemployment/low employment, health crisis, disability, trans support, BIPOC ….. please reach out.
Sexologist For Events
Everybody loves to talk about sex! Want to spice up a group event with a sexologist on hand to ask all those burning questions, learn some sexy new tricks, a spicy education session? Hens dos, sex toy shopping assistant, dinner party guest, custom workshops at festivals or events – I got you. Group bookings for the Auckland area in person or zoom. Also available for public talks, radio and podcasts etc.
Appearances and programs delivered in
- Splendour in the Grass & Falls Festivals – Byron Bay Australia
- PASH consortium conference – Lismore Australia
- Naked in the Trees – Auckland NZ
- CCK nightclub – Auckland NZ
- Healthy relationships & safe sex educator for various public schools in the Northern Rivers NSW Australia
- Multiple podcast appearances
- Articles written for Erotic Escorts NZ
- Edan Festival – upcoming
I have over 20 years of professional experience and academic achievements to offer you. Experience counselling in sexuality, relationships, gender questioning & trans folk, LGBTQI+, domestic violence, behaviour change, mental health and trauma, am kink aware and have experience working and living in the consensual non monogamy paradigm. Writing and delivering educational programs around healthy relationships, sexual health and pleasure education in communities, schools, festival settings, night clubs and private functions.
My therapeutic and educational work is informed from a mix of modalities including: Neurosciences, Somatic Sexology, Narrative Therapy, Trauma Informed Approaches, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy & I’m a Wheel of Consent Practitioner..
Southern Cross University 2011
Bachelor of Social Sciences
Majoring in Counselling
Institute of Somatic Sexology 2023
Certificate in Sexological Bodywork
Professional Developments & Trainings 2003 – 2023
- Integrative Sex and Couples Certification Training – Tammy Nelson PESI – currently studying.
- Like a Pro – Wheel Of Consent for Professionals – 5 day intensive- Betty Martin
- Deep Dive -Sexual Attitudes Reassessment and Restructuring (SAR) Gold Coast Sexology
- Desire Discrepancy: Libido & Sexual Expectations – Tanya Koens
- Beyond Sex Addiction: A Compassionate Model For Treating Out of Control Sexual Behaviours – Mind Body Training Institute
- Adult transgender patient care – Good Fellow Unit
- Advanced Narrative Therapy – Centre for Community Welfare Training
- Narrative Therapy Dulwich Centre – 1wk Intensive Training L1
- Fighting Fair – Mediation and Conflict resolution training
- Understanding & Responding to Young Peoples Sexual Behaviours
- Trauma Informed Care and Practice – An Indigenous Approach – We Al-Li
- Beyond Developmental Trauma – Sal Consulting
- Trauma Informed Practice – in the Specialist Homelessness Sector – ASCA – Adults Surviving Child Abuse
- White Ribbon – Understanding Men’s Violence Against Women
- Men’s Resource Centre, Working with People to End Violence and Abuse, part one.
- Domestic Violence Alert Response Training
- NSW Domestic Violence Core Training
- Recognise and respond appropriately to D&FV – Lifeline
- Boundaries Core Issues – conducted by ‘Women Up North’
- Tracks from the Past – Aboriginal Attachment and Bonding Awareness Day
- Mental Health Assessment of Aboriginal Clients – Indigenous Psychological Services
- Dadirri: Ancient Aboriginal Mindfulness Traditions – We Al-Li
- Designing and Managing Community Based Projects
- Cert 4 in Youth Work – Lismore TAFE……. & so much more